Thursday 5 July 2012

My style of game.

There are systems out there that profess to being to the most realistic rules system, Ok chaps lets bring some reality in here, you want real?
A lucky shot on a jugular at the right angle with a box cutter, that is real, is it fun in a game?
Well I'd have to say you would be quite a strange cat to like that.
I like fantastic, heroic actions, stuff that make you go Wow! thats Drokkin cool dude!
Conan, Skywalker, Chow Yun Fat, Jackie Chan, enjoyable shit I can watch again and again.

Don't get me wrong, I like history I watched Saving private Ryan and Schindlers List and "Threads" (OK Threads is theoretical fiction), But I can't see it as fun, I just can't

Skirmish games are Brilliant if done well, but MORALE and ROUT rules, C'mon Gimme a break.
Character Generation is another bone of contention, if it takes an entire gaming session to create your character, to me that's a gaming session wasted.

Enough ranting.
Coming soon in FREE GAMES "ORCS! INNIT!" Raid your mates, Nick from their 'Ed piles and be the biggest Nob!



1 comment: