Tuesday 26 June 2012

SUPPORT


I can't put it any more succinctly, I have started a project using Crowdfunder.co.uk UK's premier Crowd funding site, to try and get enough backing to get the game made, with all its custom Dice, whistles and bells.
The project is currently being evaluated, so fingers crossed.
If anyone, and I hope people do donate the rewards are as follows:


£1-£5 - Our thanks and a personal thank you on our web blog + Email updates to any further releases.
£6-£10 - Email of our game CARD QUEST (Never before released) + all the above.
£11-£20 - ALL THE ABOVE + Personalized Autographed laminated A5 trading card poster (picture of Backer req.)
£21 - £25 - All the above + Email copy of A.X.E.
£26 +AGAIN ALL THE ABOVE, But you get a signed copy of A.X.E. and its custom Dice.

There may even be a T Shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Consider me interested! I'm in the States so how does that affect my contribution and all?

    ReplyDelete